May I have your ticket please!
Welcome to the main room of the funhouse. From here you can go
into any other "room" you would like. For those of you who may be new
to surfing the net, below are some basic rules of 'Netiquette. Please
read over these tips and keep them in mind whenever you are on the Internet.
After you're done, just Point, Click, and GO!
Basics of 'Netiquette
- First, make sure you have permission from your parents to use the computer and to be online
- NEVER tell your real name, password, phone number, or address
to ANYONE online, even if they identify themselves as an employee of
your Internet service provider
- Never say anything you wouldn't say to a person's face
- DON'T TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS...IT MEANS YOU'RE SHOUTING AND IS VERY RUDE!
- Never use profanities
- Choose your words carefully
- Do not download any files or programs without proper permission and virus protection!
- Forgive other's mistakes
- If you come across any kind of information that makes you uncomfortable
make sure you tell an ADULT!
- Never agree to get together with someone you met online unless you have permission
- Try to be nice
The Funhouse Rooms!